Receptionist/Inside Sales Assistant
employment type: full-time
DEFINITION: Handles all incoming calls as first point of contact, transfers calls to appropriate department; provides assistance to the Sales team; order entry support; email and customer communications; and any other miscellaneous duties as assigned by the Sales Manager. Most importantly, the candidate must have a pleasant personality, able to work well with others, and interact effectively and collaboratively with a diverse team of skill sets and functions.
· Experience managing fast paced incoming call volume
· Excellent customer service skills
· Strong organizational and prioritization skills
· Strong data entry skills (i.e. Accuracy, Precision, Speed 40 WPM)
· Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
· Self-starter and able to work independently or in a team environment
· Eager and willing to add to their knowledge base and skill sets
Education: A high school diploma or GED equivalent is required.
Experience: One (1) year of office/clerical experience is required. Experience in fields of construction and/or HVAC would be an asset.